We are finally reopened as of 6-12-2020!!!
We first want to send out our thoughts and prayers to the families that have lost loved ones due to the virus. We are also hoping those businesses that remain closed will be reopening soon.
We want to thank in a colossal way all of the members who have supported us for these past 3 months. We can’t tell you how much your support has helped us. You have truly helped us get through this hardship that has been and continues affecting many businesses. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!
Members Welcome Home!
Here are some changes when you return
- If you are sick – stay home.
- Masks are optional – unless social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Use hand sanitizer upon entering.
- Continue practicing 6’ social distancing.
- Disinfect all equipment after each use.
- Due to our tremendous financial loss we need to implement the following minimal changes – please understand.
- Reactivation fees have increased from $10 to $15
- Memberships have increased by $1 per month.
- We needed to temporarily remove the chalk buckets. Chalk blocks are available for $5 at the front desk.
- Thank you very much for understanding and supporting us. Any questions or concerns please let us know right away.
Merry Fitness Everyone!!!
About New England Fitness
New England Fitness at the Topsham Fair Mall, right near Reny’s, offers a wide variety of strength-training, cardiovascular-conditioning, and other wellness services in a clean, comfortable, and welcoming atmosphere – with a smoothie bar to boot! Our clients include athletes of all ages, dedicated fitness folks, and people who are just beginning or renewing their commitments to their overall health.
Our fitness services include a 24-hour gym and weight room, equipped with a wide variety of cardio & universal machines, hundreds of free weights, personal training, and 25+ fitness classes – spin, cross-training, Zumba, bungee-fitness, Yin yoga, Tabata, kick-boxing – each and every week.
Our wellness services include massage therapy, acupuncture, aromatherapy, Chakra yoga, Reiki, injury care* & prevention, weight loss programs, nutritional counseling, life coaching, colon hydrotherapy, and medical marijuana certification. (*Ask about worker’s comp.)
And for further peace of mind, we even have cell-phone and computer tech repair on premises in our Wellness Village.
Locally owned and operated since 2006, New England Fitness’s staff prides itself by truly serving our clients and fostering a supportive community of wellness and positive vibrations. In a nut shell, we’re here for you. Whether you’re looking to get fit, lose weight, or improve your health and diet, we’re ready to help. Come on in and give us a try – we’re sure you’ll be glad you did.